East Africa Metals is a Project Generator with a focus on exploring and developing African mineral projects
As a project generator, East Africa Metals is focused on exploring, discovering and developing mineral properties in Africa. The company is uniquely positioned as an exploration company with a pathway to cash flow and self-funding. Through a focus on mineral exploration and development in Africa, EAM has established a track record for value creation thorough discovery and exploration success. Currently, the principal projects include three Ethiopian gold and precious polymetallic mining licences and two Tanzanian gold mining licences. A Vancouver based company, East Africa Metals’ shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol EAM.
EAM’s Ethiopian Project
The three Ethiopian projects with mining licences include:
- The Harvest Property with the Terakimti polymetallic VMS exploration Project
- The Adyabo Gold Property includes the Mato Bula Gold Copper Project and Da Tambuk Gold Project
- Received government approval for three Mining Licences
- Current combined gold deposits with 915,000 oz. indicated and 977,000 oz. inferred (resource details here)
EAM’s Tanzanian Project
The significant Tanzanian project includes:
- The 93 km2 Handeni Project within the Magambazi Property
- Discovered gold includes 721,300 oz. indicated and 292,400 oz. inferred (resource details here)
- Two prospecting licences with considerable additional potential covering 83.5 km2
- Two mining licences totalling 9.9 km2
To receive regular investor updates, sign-up here.